Monday, April 23, 2007

Review of Final Topics

Ok, so I was wrong on my last post. It was not my LAST POST. I reviewed all of my work on my Webliographer and made adjustments yesterday. I added several links, with new topics, new subtopics, and a tremendous amount of new information. There was information out there that even I did not know about. Some things that I made a note to myself about to take with me when I go back for my annual visit in NY City in one month. So, this has been more than an assignment/ learning experience for me, it has helped me, possibly health wise also.

I had also hoped to be able to play the video that I have mentioned creating while writing on this blog, however, the video itself is over 4 minutes long so I cannot do that.
I said this on the last post, however I can now say it with the utmost of confidence that (unless Jay gives us an assignment in class tomorrow) this will be my last post to this 'BIG-BIG-BLOGGER' website, which is a part of my final grade.

No comments: