Friday, April 20, 2007

Using Google

I have used Google today to update and (maybe?) finalize my "Epilepsy Webliographer. I was able to find many more topics that I had not found before, as well as update several of the topics that I had already created. I am also going to post a link to my class project that I have been discussing while creating this BIG-BIG-BLOGGER to the final version of my production for IT 569 DVD video that I created from still images. I am going to wait until after this Tuesday night until I do that, though, because I have ran into problems with so many DVD's along the way of making the final "cut." I do not want anything to happen to it. I know that it is a simple process & I know how to do it, I just want reassurance of my grade for the other course first.

No comments: