Thursday, February 22, 2007

IT 569-Google Docs

For today's entry I am going to tell you a little more about that project that I have for my IT 569 class. However, I am not going to type it out here. I created it in a Google document, so you can gain access to it by going here http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddh52842_55sbqz6. I will be glad when that presentation is over, although there is another one right behind it.
To create the document, I signed into my Google account, then went to Documents and Spreadsheets. Next, I typed out the information that you will see when you click the hyperlink. Then, I opened up my blog, signed into my blog, and typed this information that you are reading. As I was typing this text, I double-clicked the web address where my Google Document is located, then pasted the web address. I had to do this operation twice, in order to complete this assignment.

No comments: