Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First Blog

Ok, so here we go....we're going to blog a little bit! Well, when I started with my final project it was like this... I was going to "Use only Web-Based Applications," I was not going to run into any problems, I had everything mapped out perfectly, there were not going to be any walls that I was going to run into, then...REALITY CHECK!

So, originally today I was going to do research on "creating a classroom homepage." I was going to use "Moodle" to work on this because it provides calendars, lessons plans, etc., to help do this. However, I had no idea what type of classroom I wanted to set up, therefore I found it in my best interest not to go any further in this route. That is when I had a "brain fart" and several ideas began to enter my mind all at once.

I changed my plans and just dove right into using Google Docs. I used this to prepare a paper for my IT-569 course. I had to use hyperlinks on Google Docs in order to get to five sites that were needed for presentation on Interactive Media for this document that I was preparing. However, the overall experience with Google Docs was fine.

No comments: