Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Google Docs Database Troubles

Today I was working on an assignment for IT 569 and I was trying to use GoogleDocs to create a database. I do not know what the problems were that I was having, but I was not able to create the database like I wanted it to appear. I tried several times and made sure that I was entering in all of the data correctly but kept getting an error message that read, "Error, information cannot be entered because of 13032."

I have no idea what that number stands for, nor did I spend the time to look it up, because I have several more research assignments that I have to work on. So, I just went to Excel and created the information on a spreadsheet. If anyone knows anything about that number error code that I received please let me know what it means. This was the first time that I have ran into any problems using GoogleDocs for an assignment.

No comments: